MindlessInsanity Intro MindlessInsanity Intro

Too short... and what?????

Crazy music, I give you that. I'm not sure that you'd call that an intro. You could have just made this with html. Put text that says what was at the beginning and a gif of some stupid character getting smacked in the face. THAT would be better than this. Hey, helpful tip: On the button making in Flash the "Hit" frame should be the area in which a user's mouse cursor can actually HIT the button. So your "enter" button is hard to click. Try making a simple filled rectangle around the TEXT on the "HIT" frame.

Don't upload things this short to Newgrounds. It's bound to get blammed. Sorry!

FF7: About Random Battles FF7: About Random Battles

Bandaid

My eyes and ears are bleeding from such greatness, so now, "Somebody needs to give me a bandaid!"

Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK

Great

As much as I hate Dragon Ball Z, I loved this animation. Unlike the line in the animation, as a matter of fact is a funny parody. I hope to see more parodies of the Z, so I am looking foward for it!

Space Boy Episode II Space Boy Episode II

Love Story for me too!

I loved it. I even watched the Episode I before viewing this delicious animation. I think I am yearning for more! Keep it up. Can't think of any way of improving it, because it is great as it is. Just keep more stories coming.

Grand Theft Pencil Grand Theft Pencil

HAIR LARRY OUS!

I loved it... so much... that uhh... nothing really I just liked the whole story and how CAHRAZY it was... Good job, and I would love to see the continuation of that! Now give me that pencil back!

a daey in teh lief of DKL a daey in teh lief of DKL

sucks for DKL

Poor guy, he has a sucky life, unless of course he is some kind of triathlon man trying to get some excercise walking around for about an hour. The graphics were nice. But all around, good stuff. Too bad it was almost too long, kind of got weary, and the song was a downer.

xBlanKx2003 responds:

Where's Maurice Preview Where's Maurice Preview

funny

I liked that, that was well done... in fact I wish I could be notified when you are finished with the final product. It was funny, but in a sad way... because I am a creepy creepy guy.

fine-pizza responds:

Dunno how to let you know, but if you could think of a way, I'd be glad to notify ya.

Gundam Preview Gundam Preview

Can't Wait

for the full thing. The animation looked ok. And I am sure the full version will be great, but maybe you shouldn't submit a preview of something... Besides I LIKE SURPRISES! oh well.